RE: Alexandru Ionita (Rapid Bukarest) Mittelstürmer

#601 von Veedelbock , 04.02.2010 01:11

Ein Tom Tom

Danke Herr Caspers!

Veedelbock  
Veedelbock

#602 von Elchi , 04.02.2010 07:17

The technician claims that Croatian Romanian footballer of 20 years may be more useful than the star club team in Germany. As a player, Zvonimir Soldo made a career in Stuttgart and the National Croatia. Having won the title as coach of Dinamo Zagreb, Soldo was appointed last summer in Cologne.

"Truth": Are you satisfied with the transfer of Ionita?

Zvonimir Soldo: I am very happy that I was able to transfer the Ionita for next season. He is a young player with great potential and is a transfer of perspective for our club. I am convinced that the coming of changing the system compartments play during a match will be more flexible.

Podolski will play with or will be his substitute?

Ionita is an offensive player, like the polders. It's a team player, able to make goals, but also to create phase bear, be a good teammates cared for. Although Lukas has his experience, I think it is more complete than this. We will do our best to help him to adapt and to demonstrate qualities.

It was risky to pay 2.5 million euros for a football player with only 13 matches in League I?

No, I think so. I followed all round and have gathered enough information about it. We are sure to be a real win for our team. We are also confident that it will have the same success which had the Romanian championship and the Bundesliga.

Ionita may be a good deal for Cologne in the near future?

We'll give as much time to become a footballer important to us. I am sure that will adapt quickly and that our team will be stronger.

Why would you consider that it is better in summer?

As we reached agreement with the Rapid team. We will expect it and then we'll see how it develops as a player. We are all convinced that it will help the team along with Podolski.

It challenges the fans

Several of FC Cologne's fans are not excited about this transfer. "I can not understand how we paid 2.5 million euros on a football that marked, in fact, six goals, but still coming from Romania," wrote a fan club site.

http://www.adevarul.ro/sport/fotbal_inte..._201580471.html

Alexandru Ionita Family members claim that the transfer soccer team FC Cologne will not change humble and peaceful life they lead.

In downtown Bucharest until Popeşti-Leordeni, place of residence of Alexander Ionita, soccer rapidist that summer will change the German team FC Cologne, is about nine kilometers. More difficult than the road is to find the house where the young striker is living together with parents and grandparents from the father.

Luckily, the Popeşti-Leordeni, housing is more recently, known worldwide as the transfer-bomb made two days ago, following which Ionita (20 years) will receive a salary of 1.4 million euros for four years, and Fire was enriched with 2.5 million euros. "Turn left, go to the end of the street and ask there," one local guides us.

After further searching, we find a modest little house where I live, I found out later, five people. The bear we encounter Filofteia Ionita, grandmother striker. "Alex's parents are not home, are at work. I'm just me and my husband, who lies paralyzed in bed five years because of a cardiovascular accident. Anyway, here you are in the house! "She urges us. Towards evening he arrived home and Teodor Lucian Ionita, player's father, who told us that his son's transfer to Cologne will not change family life.

CUMPANA CAREER

"Bandits of Sichitiu wanted to borrow it from Săcele!"

Teodor Lucian, father of Alexander Ionita, played in youth soccer teams and Danubiana Viscofil. The water works at Nova. He is the one who took Alex to football, while striker was only 9 years and now boasts that his son will play in the Bundesliga summer at FC Cologne.

"We enjoyed very much when I heard that Alex will play in Germany. I had always trusted him. Well, I thought it would go far so quickly, but it worked, and saw the job and had the chance. Marian Rada is the coach that Alexander owed greatly helped his career in a 60-70 percent ratio. Also, and Gabi Răduţa has great merit in the formation of Alexander ", told us Ionita senior, who was keen to clarify that football and computers are great passions of his child.

"Some coaches demanded bribe '

Teodor Lucian Ionita we revealed that Alexander had when he was about to quit football career: "He was very upset three years ago, when bandits of Sichitiu (No - former leader of the fast) wanted it Loan Săcele! He was going to quit football. Equally upset was when some of his coaches have not given names, were wont to demand bribe to put the team on some players. He managed to overcome all problems, however. And that only through hard work and seriousness, since I am a simple man, I did not bribe and did not I put any "cell". As proof that I do not know anybody from Fastest.

Love with Popeşti-Leordeni

Father Alexander Ionita assured us that the giant leap made by his son, both professionally, especially financially, will not change in any family life.

"Sir, we are ordinary men, but we sense measure. Neither we, nor Alexander did not put money in the foreground. Sure, money is very important, but not everything in life. So I educated and Alexander, and one can see that will not panic at FC Cologne, despite the high salary that you will win. I do not know what to do with money, it's his job. I wish to build a new home here, to stay with us, but it's choice. I, for one, not ask for anything. There are some people rich, but neither are we not starve. I work and I, and wife, parents have a pension, so to get around. I tell you frankly that if my name is Alex from abroad to stay with him not only go to visit. Do not leave the Popeşti any Hollywood! I live here since I was born, I have friends that play football or go fishing, how to let you all this and go through a foreign country? I do not need, "said Teodor Lucian.

"To take care the entourage and the" bombs "sexy"!

Ion Dumitru is trained to juniors football club Viscofil. Although prepared by Alexandru Ionita, you know you have nine years. "I am convinced that it will meet in Cologne, but only if you take the job, as before. Take great care to entourage and "bombs" sexy, it can destroy these career "is the advice he gives Ion Dumitru rapidist striker.

Filofteia Ionita, grandmother of Alexander, has said that her nephew was always a quiet boy, "Thank God that helped Alexander in life! Worth, because a child is very good and serious. It comes in bars, not fight with children, has always seen only football. Since when was a span, knocking the ball in the yard all day. I'm a little afraid of going abroad so young, but I am confident he will do a good job there.

"I could not watch Alex in all games, not get home because GSP TV. But look all the summaries and cry when he sees his grandfather."
Filofteia Ionita, grandmother striker rapidista

SURPRISE

In childhood, Ionita was dinamovist!

Marius Ungureanu is childhood friend of Alexander Ionita. They were colleagues and juniors, both Viscofil and the Inter Gaz. Meanwhile, Ungureanu dropped football because of a serious injury, but remained friends rapidist striker.

"Keep in touch, we meet when he comes around here, talk ... Alex remained the same man has not changed at all, "Ungureanu told us that Ionita held in May revealed that childhood Dinamo!

"When he was young, was Dinamo fan, and his father, the cofirmat and Filofteia Ionita, grandmother of Alexander. The house, the wall of a room, former rapidist has a poster with "Spartans"!

http://www.evz.ro/articole/detalii-artic...-la-Hollywood-/

Although management believes that the club FC Cologne seized a value by bringing it forward giuleştean footballer, most of the fans team, which has evolved and Dorinel Munteanu, are excited about this transfer.

"We saw that transfermarkt.de Alexandru Ionita has a market value of only 100,000 euros. I can not understand how we paid 2.5 million euros on a football that marked, in fact, six goals, but still coming from Romania, "wrote Frank Hennes" fan site, www.geissbockfans . of.

As he and other supporters believe you of Cologne, who have expressed disapproval of the transfer giuleşteanului. "President's Rapid Bucharest was once big business at Ionita bought with $ 10,000 and sold 2.5 million euros. I think it takes only one party then, "said another fan, Jurgen." Who's Ionita? Never heard of him in my life. I think a large purchase of bringing Tosic, "said another supporter.

However, the German press have only words of praise for Ionita. "Romanian Bomber will play in the Bundesliga next season" while the titration Bild express.de supranumeşte it "rocket Romanian.

Soldo: "Ionita is complete as Podolski»

Technician of FC Cologne, Zvonimir Soldo, believes that Ionita will be a real win for his team. "Ionita is a young player with great potential. He's a team player, able to make goals, but also to create phase bear, be a good passed. Although no Podolski's experience, I think it is more complete than, say former Croatian international.

http://www.click.ro/sport/fotbal_interna..._896310503.html

Band of Giuleşti defeated yesterday in Antalya, on Jagiellonia Bialystok, thanks to the success of the summer peak employed by FC Cologne

Quickly imposed himself yesterday, 1-0, before the band Jagiellonia Bialystok Polish first league, the first training match played in cantonments in Antalya. The only goal of the meeting was managed by Alexandru Ionita, strongly desired player of FC Cologne.

The young striker was giuleştenilor the most fit players on the field, Ionita (white) returns to Cologne with a liking for the game and ... empty, outside Sporturilorîn Gazette photo opening, having an important occasion in May Ionita (min. 54), when his shot was rejected by the Polish goalkeeper bar. "My job is not yet completed the Quick, I'm glad to remain in Giuleşti summer. I want to go to Cologne medal champion and supporters promise more goals in return. I hope to catch and national, "he said yesterday, GSPTV, Ionita.

He wants medal champion

However, Nae Manea coach remains cautious: "I do not know if he will play in November. The salary of 350,000 euros per year in Cologne could to take his mind ". Yesterday, Rapid started with: Bornescu - Helder, Iencsi, Ad. Iordache, D. Bratu - Al. Coman, Lazar - Gregory, Spadacio, Cesinha - Radut. They also played: Peacock, Fernandes, M. Constantin, Bozovici, Tene, I. Iordache, Cretu and Ionita. Feroviarii play Saturday with Banik (Czech Republic).

http://www.libertatea.ro/stire/ionita-go...pid-274896.html

Mal ein paar rumänische Pressetexte von gestern Abend. Bessere Übersetzung durch unsere Rumänen erwünscht. ;)

Elchi  
Elchi

#603 von Munti_Celle , 04.02.2010 10:43

Sachen wier peinlicher Verein, Bauern, rumhuren (über POLI Timisoara)..lassen wir es ganz aussen vor, dass ihr mich, mit diesen "Komplimenten" auch beleidigt...könnte genau so beleidigend reagieren, tu ich aber nicht, da ich selber auch Köln Fan bin.....hab mich genug im POLI Forum wegen diesen Banners gestritten, hab kein Bock auf dem Sch... auch hier..selbst viele POLI-Fans meinten das gehe zu weit aber wenn ihr wegen ein paar Idioten die GANZEN FANS & VEREIN pauschal über ein Kamm scherrt, zeigt für mich Mangel an Klasse...ja, sie sind mit den Gladbacher befreundet (die Gladbacher haben selbst einen POLI-Fan in ihren Reihen und haben, als wir mit FIFA Probleme hatten (6- Punkte Abzug) letzte Saison, uns durch Banner unterstützt...daher kam es zur Freundschaft)....glücklich bin ich logisch nicht mit dieser Freundschaft, angesicht der tatkräftigen Unterstützung der Gladbacher Kurve damals, in der schweren Zeit,kann ich es verstehen..noch Fragen oder Anmerkungen?

P.S: wenn Euch meine Anwesenheit nicht passt, kann ich mich auch komplett zurückziehen..kein Problem!

Munti_Celle  
Munti_Celle

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.02.2010 | Top

#604 von WES FC , 04.02.2010 10:57

Zitat von Munti_Celle

P.S: wenn Euch meine Anwesenheit nicht passt, kann ich mich auch komplett zurückziehen..kein Problem!

Munti lass dich nicht ankacken.
Halt uns über den rumänischen Fussball, Ionita, Gerüchten etc auf den Laufenden.
Bist Du schon im neuen Forum unterwegs? http://www.fc-forum.net

WES FC  
WES FC

#605 von Munti_Celle , 04.02.2010 11:00

nein..muss man sich da nochmal anmelden?

Munti_Celle  
Munti_Celle

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.02.2010 | Top

#606 von WES FC , 04.02.2010 11:02

ja,
das hier ist nur ein Übergangsforum, was auch den größten Respekt verdient.
aber unsere Zukunft ist hier http://www.fc-forum.net

WES FC  
WES FC

#607 von EchoOne , 04.02.2010 11:08

@Munti
Lass Dich bitte nicht von ein paar Streithähnen provozieren.
99% aller User freuen sich sehr über Deine Anwesenheit und Deine Beiträge, dem restlichen Prozent kann man es sowieso nicht Recht machen.

FC-Fan zweiter Klasse

EchoOne  
EchoOne

#608 von funkyruebe , 04.02.2010 11:09

@Munti

Nicht nur als Rumänien Korrespondent bist du hier im Forum erwünscht / geachtet / absolut notwendig.

Wie bei Poli auch beim FC: Es gibt solche und solche Fans.

Einfach überlesen und sich den wichtigen Dingen im Forum widmen.

funkyruebe  
funkyruebe

#609 von FC Karre , 28.12.2011 03:37

Hoffentlich wird der nicht verpflichtet. Von dem halte ich gar nichts!

Ich auf dir, das lob ich mir!

FC Karre  
FC Karre

#610 von loudless , 28.12.2011 03:45

Zitat von FC Karre

Ich glaube auch, dass der nicht hierher passen würde.

loudless  
loudless

#611 von FC Karre , 28.12.2011 03:47

Zitat von loudless

Zitat von FC Karre

Zudem sind die Frauen in Köln viel zu hässlich, für so einen schönen Jüngling.

FC Karre  
FC Karre

#612 von loudless , 28.12.2011 03:53

Zitat von FC Karre

Zitat von loudless

Zitat von FC Karre

Zudem sind die Frauen in Köln viel zu hässlich, für so einen schönen Jüngling.

Damit ist tatsächlich alles über Ionitas Zeit beim FC gesagt.

loudless  
loudless

#613 von FC Karre , 28.12.2011 03:55

Bestimmt verscherbelt VF den unter Wert und woanders (2. Albanische Liga) schlägt der voll ein. Das wäre dann der erste große Riss zwischen VF und StS.

FC Karre  
FC Karre

#614 von loudless , 28.12.2011 04:10

Zitat von FC Karre
Bestimmt verscherbelt VF den unter Wert und woanders (2. Albanische Liga) schlägt der voll ein. Das wäre dann der erste große Riss zwischen VF und StS.

Das wäre tpisch für den FC.

loudless  
loudless

#615 von Purdy , 10.02.2012 11:39

Psst. Der Express liest hier mit!

Purdy  
Purdy

#616 von loudless , 10.02.2012 13:37

Eben waren 9 Gäste da. :-O

loudless  
loudless

#617 von FC Karre , 10.02.2012 13:43

Zitat von loudless
Eben waren 9 Gäste da. :-O

Bestimmt mein Vorgesetzter und die Kollegen der IT...

FC Karre  
FC Karre

#618 von loudless , 10.02.2012 13:45

Hier ist mehr los als auf Malle, oder?

loudless  
loudless

#619 von FC Karre , 10.02.2012 13:46

Zitat von loudless
Hier ist mehr los als auf Malle, oder?